From Coffee to children.
From shoplifting to Husbands, Mrs. Piggy reviews all the things in your life that really need reviewing.
Once you start reading, you'll never buy, try, or birth something without checking out how many stars Mrs. Piggy has awarded the experience.
I sit on my back patio with a fresh, steaming cup of coffee. Well, I’m about to sit before I realise that they is a large black and white, decidedly whiffy dollop of “fertiliser” steaming away my favourite seat. Chickens are lovely, fluffy creatures, but their poop is not. I get a cloth and wipeContinue reading Mrs. Piggy Reviews: Backyard Chickens →
Sex. Murder. War. Stab stab. Stab. Sex sex, dragons. Sex with dragons? Stab stab, die! Repeat. As a game, Game of Thrones is not particularly interactive or fun. As a show, meh. As a throne, well my couch is more comfortable. I’d rather Brooklyn 99 any day. Game of Thrones ✯✯ 2 stars. Or readContinue reading Mrs. Piggy Reviews: Game of Thrones →
I wake up bleary eyed and exhausted, memories of nursing the baby for half the night flashing through my mind. Then I remember all 3 (or do I have 4?) of my children are well past the baby stage. Vodka, that’s right, I was nursing a bottle of vodka half the night. I reach forContinue reading Mrs. Piggy Reviews: Coffee →
- Moisturising Body Bars: Homemade Gifts Your Kids Can Make (That People will actually like and use!)
- The Best (or Worst) Dad Jokes on the Internet
- Mrs. Piggy Reviews: Backyard Chickens
- The Cutest, Creepiest Easy to Make Snuggle Your Kid Will Love!
- Sugar Free and Deliciously Easy Tomato Sauce/Ketchup Recipe
- Simple Hack to fill up sauce bottles
- Ask The Pig: Husband’s Messy Wardrobe
- Mrs. Piggy Reviews: Game of Thrones
- Dairy Free Gluten Free and Surprisingly Not Joy Free Chocolate Egg Recipe
- What to do with your left over wine bottles
- QUIZ – Do You Drink Too Much?
- Recipe: Poultry Cuts Smothered in Herbs and Grain Flakes, Boiled in Olive Juice
- How to Store The One Hundred Gazillion Soft Toys Your Child Has But Never Plays With
- How to Store Christmas Decorations
- Kid Craft: Firework Cards – Maximum Impact, Minimum Effort
- How to Fit More into Your Day
- Christmas Gift Guide For Children – hints for people who don’t have thier own little terrors
- Beauty Tips from Yesteryear – The Secrets Your Grandmothers Swore by
- An Idiots Guide to Meal Prepping
- How to Hide the Fact that you are Actually a Sloth Masquerading as a Human
- Ask the Pig: Should I Pierce My Child’s Ears?
- Quiz – Are You Old?
- How to Make your House “Pinstaworthy”
- Top 10 superfoods and how to Sneak them into Your Diet
- Surprising Things You Can Put in the Dishwasher
- Simple Hacks to Keep Your House Clean
- 5 Simple Money Saving Tips
- Recipe: Meat Cake
- How to Use Your Child To Get Out of Anything You Don’t Want to Do
- Mrs. Piggy Reviews: Kids Parties
- 3 Easy Steps to Folding Fitted Sheets
- Quiz – Do You Know How to be Healthy? Simple answers for tough lifestyle questions
- Cheap and Cheerful Activities to Keep Older Children Occupied
- 50(ish) Things to Throw Away For Instant Decluttering
- Things you shouldn’t have to do on Mother’s Day
- An Idiots Guide To Contouring
- I Quit Sugar
- How to Get Rid of Head Lice
- Pimp my Bolognese – Healthy and Delicious Spaghetti Bolognese!
- What to do with Left Over Easter Chocolate